Woodbury Falls

        I have been exploring spooky sims which is one of my favorite things to do in October. Every year the sims are getting better...



        I have been exploring spooky sims which is one of my favorite things to do in October. Every year the sims are getting better and better. A few years ago, when mesh was newer it was hard to find a spooky mesh build. Now spectacular mesh builds are the norm and I am love exploring the haunted ones in Halloween season. Woodbury Falls is a photogenic horror sim where it is evident that something is wrong. The town lies through a maze of abandones houses where windows have long shattered in the weakness of their structures and rotting boards. This fully mesh build sim is definitely worth the exploratorive visit!

        Today I am wearing a new Just Because skirt, Essenz shoes, Kunglers necklace, Exile hair and Glam Affair Catwa skin applier. The Just Because Jillian skirt is new at N21. My Essenz wedges are new at Shiny Shabby. My Exile hair is new at The Epiphany. Kunglers will be releasing this new necklace, Perla, at Cosmopolitan tomorrow Oct 24th. Finally, Glam Affair just had a huge main store skin release- two Catwa appliers (Nancy shown), one Logo, one Lelutka, and one system skin. The two Catwa appliers come with MAKEUP!!! I have been missing Glam Affair makeup. I have quite a few GA appliers for my Catwa mesh heads but they are mostly natural faces. I am loving having some GA makeup for my Catwa heads. 




        Nantra is at Candy Fair 2016 with some cute new pose sets. Above you can see two of the 8 poses in the Nantra Weenie Signs gacha set. There are two rares and 6 common pose props available. I identified with the drinking themed signs, lol. Nantra always has such a fun sense of humor in all of her creations! Below I used a close up face pose pack that is also new by Nantra, Unforgettable, at Expose Event

        Here is a collage of the new Glam Affair Nancy Catwa skin applier. You get a base skin, 5 eyeshadows, and 8 lipsticks:






Necklace: Kunglers Perla necklace - Lavender @ Cosmopolitan (Oct 24th)
Skirt: *Just Because* Jillian Skirt - FatPack - Lara @ N21
Top: *Just Because* Kathie Shirt - FatPack - Lara/ Teleport
Shoes: Essenz - Cambodia (Maitreya) @ Shiny Shabby
Hair: Exile:Fall @ The Epiphany
Skin: Glam Affair - Nancy Applier ( Catwa / Annie ) America
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Head: CATWA  Destiny
Pose 1: Kirin - Autumn Leaves Pose 4
Poses 2: {NANTRA} Weenie Signs Bloggers @ Candy Fair 2016
Collage Poses: {NANTRA} Unforgettable @ Expose
Picture Place: Woodbury Falls


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!