Fantasy Gacha Carnival RARES

I went to the Fantasy Gacha Carnival yesterday and had a blast. I left without any lindys in my pocket and spent about twenty five RL ...


I went to the Fantasy Gacha Carnival yesterday and had a blast. I left without any lindys in my pocket and spent about twenty five RL dollars in all. Where else can you have that much fun for only 25$? Cause Gacha's are so much fun to me! I love playing them. I got three RARES that I really wanted at this gacha: my Deviance wings, my aisling horns, and my Luas gold body jewelry. 

Top 5 Reasons I am a Gacha Addict:
1. I love the gambling chance side of it all.
2. I love haggling and trading and the yard sales too.
3. I love just giving extra items to friends and strangers alike.
4. I love all the cute stuff to wear!
5. When I get a RARE that I really want out of a machine, its the best feeling ever! SO exciting!!




Fantasy Gacha Items:
Horns: . a i s l i n g . Sylochka RARE
Body Jewelry: Luas Altea Jewels Gold RARE
Wings: Deviance - Sidhe Wings - Seelie RARE
Pet: Candy Crunchers - Dragon Pet - 01
Pose 2nd pic: Rack Poses- In Chains Pose 6

Other items:
Shoes: Belgravia - Patent 120_Iridescent (SLink add ons)
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Hair: TRUTH Qopi - LightBlondes03
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley <Latte> - Lid 01 - (ltbrow - A)
[PF] Shimmer Eyeshadow <Latte> - Pink
[PF] Harley Sheer Gloss <Latte> - Dolly Pink
[PF] <Latte> Harley - Button Nose

Teleport to The Fantasy Gacha Carnival

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. *laughs* Glad to see you're enjoying those wings Kirsten!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!