I love Florals!

With the new release from Mutresse for FaMESHed August you can go solids, polka dots, or florals. I of course chose total girly ...



With the new release from Mutresse for FaMESHed August you can go solids, polka dots, or florals. I of course chose total girly pastel, florals. I know that does not surprise you, lol. I really love my sweet peachy floral look, but you can do so many looks with this dress. Check it out at this months faMESHed.


Dress: ...Mutresse... Lili Sheer Blouse with Skirt @ faMESHed August
Jewelry: La Forgia Jewels Thalia Passion Set - Peach
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Polish: Shakeup!Cosmetics - Nail Lacquer [Floral] (for SLink hands and feet)
Shoes: CandyDoll_Admiral Cute Flower (SLink add on shoes)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Charlize - LightBlondes03
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley <Latte> - Lid 01 - (ltbrow - A)
[PF] Shimmer Eyeshadow <Latte> - Pearl White
[PF] Harley Sheer Gloss <Latte> - Light Coral
[PF] <Latte> Harley - Button Nose

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!