Love Donna Flora: Lark; and the new sim Bitacora

I am just hanging out with my deer friends at the new sim Bitacora. The winners of the SL 10B Celebration Snapshot contest created this...


I am just hanging out with my deer friends at the new sim Bitacora. The winners of the SL 10B Celebration Snapshot contest created this place with many intricate details and lots of pretty picture spotsYou can read more about that on the main second life page here or on the winner's travel blog: bitacora-viajera.blogspot.com. The winners have run a gorgeous Spanish language travel blog since October 2012 which I have visited many times for picture place ideas. 


Don't forget about Love Donna Flora! I know there are a lot of other events that start at the beginning of the month, but Love Donna Flora is still going strong and is open until August 11th. I am wearing the whimsical offerings from Lark. I think every piece in the Love Donna Flora collection is really cute and worth owning. I really love the velvet rose antlers!



Top: Lark - Eva Bustier - Love (Pink) 
Antlers: Lark - Fabric Antlers - Roses
Leggings: Lark - Sweet Girl Leggings (roses)
Shoes: Absolution - Rose Flats - Berry 
Jewelry: Noodles - Celestual Necklace and Ring Hematite/Rose Quartz
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
Hair: TRUTH Kimbra - LightBlondes03
Skirt: ~PixyStix~ Press my buttons:: Ruffle Skirt Black
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley <Latte> - Lid 01 - (ltbrow - A)
Lipstick: R.icielli - Lipstick 02/ 13
[PF] Shimmer Eyeshadow <Latte> - Purple + Wing
[PF] <Latte> Harley - Button Nose

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!