Zenith and ionic at The Chapter Four

I went to Chapter Four and was impressed by what was there and the prices. Plus it has Gacha machines as an added bonus. I see ...





I went to Chapter Four and was impressed by what was there and the prices. Plus it has Gacha machines as an added bonus. I see a lot of promise in this new event and that is saying a lot because I think we are oversaturated with events and it has to be really impressive for me to be excited about a new one. 

The Chapter Four is a new monthly shopping event, open every 4th day of the month for 14 days. There are four rooms, each with a different theme of the sale: Gacha, Buy 1 Get 1 Free, Under 100 L, and Half price room!

In the under 100L room, I found this dress, bag, and hair accessory from Zenith. Now you don't get them all under 100L- they are EACH around 100L, which is ok for the dress but I thought a bit steep for the accessories. They are really adorable though and I absolutely adore the vintage lace material on this dress. I could not snatch it up fast enough, lol. However, when you move around the top layer of the dress goes into the bottom layer. The rigging on this dress could be better, so definitely try a demo. I did and even with that I loved the texture of the dress so much I had to have it.

Then I went into the Gacha room, which is definitely feeding my addiction, but I can't seem to stay away from Gacha items. I also did a few stupid things so listen carefully so you don't follow along after me. I played the ionic machine which has really cute furniture sets inside for 85L a spin. I won the rare on the second try but it was called "cafe- Rare" and so I thought I only won the building and that all the cute accessories and furniture in the cafe were separate additional rares- so I continued to play. The sign shows a lot of small pictures of all the things in the cafe and so I thought they would be in the Gacha machine separately. I continued to play and got some duplicates and never another rare from inside the cafe and so I stopped to go home and open stuff. When I opened the cafe, I realized you get ALL the stuff in the cafe too, all in one prize from the machine. So if you play the machine and get the rare, you have everything in the picture on the rare advertisement board.

The RARE ionic cafe is adorable. It has vintage shabby chic cozy cafe decor that I just love. You can get it all for only 85L if you get lucky! I only added the one Branch light, everything else is included. Here are some pictures inside the cafe:




Teleport to The Chapter Four

Fashion:
Dress: Zenith=(Rose)Dolly Dress @ The Chapter Four
=Zenith=(Rose)Isabella Mini Rattan Bag  @ The Chapter Four
=Zenith=Headband Ribbon(Rose) @ The Chapter Four
Jewelry: Donna Flora SEAHORSE Set
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Polish: Cae :: Manicure :: Basic (for Slink hands to go with Gos shoes)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Candy - LightBlondes03
Shoes: [Gos] Eva Slingback - Baby Collection
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley <Latte> - Lid 01 - (ltbrow - A)
[PF] <Latte> Harley - Button Nose
[PF] Shimmer Eyeshadow <Latte> - Pearl White
[PF] Harley Sheer Gloss <Latte> - Pink

Furniture:
*ionic* Siddhartha (cafe) - RARE @ The Chapter Four
Zigana . Branch light . rose @ The Chapter Four


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!