Whatever

Whatever you do , make sure you put SL Fashion Week on your to-do list this week. These gorgeous original mesh SLink add on shoes ma...


Whatever you do, make sure you put SL Fashion Week on your to-do list this week. These gorgeous original mesh SLink add on shoes made by whatever are 50% off this week only. They come in a wide array of colors and I suggest you fatpack if you have the lindy. 


Also at Fashion Week are these Auxillary Leggings. I really miss layering and styling. That's the one thing I really miss as a fashion blogger now that mesh has taken over the SL fashion scene. It has tons of great points, enough that they far outweigh the negatives- but I still miss layering and styling all different pieces. Its hard with mesh and this is not perfect but wearing one size bigger dress and one size smaller leggings, it works pretty well and I enjoyed layering something from two different designers for a change. 

Teleport to SL Fashion Week (no really, you NEED these shoes, go on and TP!)


Top and Skirt: Mutresse... Lili Sheer Blouse with Skirt  @ faMESHed August
Jewelry: Virtual Impressions Danielle Set in Black Pearls
Slink Mesh Hands and Feet (Av Enhance)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Mina - LightBlondes03
Leggings: [Auxillary]Low Rise Leggings - Rose @ SL Fashion Week
Shoes: [whatever] High Heel 2.0 - black @ SL Fashion Week
Purse: {VCO Gotcha}  Rose Bag - 13
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley <Latte>
[PF] Harley Sheer Gloss <Latte> - Baby Pink
[PF] Shimmer Eyeshadow <Latte> - Heavy Smoke + Wing
[PF] <Latte> Harley - Button Nose

P.S. I can't keep up with all the events in SL, especially the weekly ones. Those come WAY too fast for me to keep up with. So I messed up and was thinking you had until Saturday but apparently SL Fashion Week starts every Friday and is closed right now (Thursday night) for the designers to set up. So anyway, I suppose these shoes and leggings will be in the main stores at regular prices. Sorry for the blogger fail. In my perfect life, I will be able to keep up with all the SL events and when they start and end.


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!