Pinup

NanTra has these great retro pinup car poses out at OMG Gacha . For just 50L a pull you can get any one of eight sexy car poses. The r...


NanTra has these great retro pinup car poses out at OMG Gacha. For just 50L a pull you can get any one of eight sexy car poses. The rare has all 8 car colors and all 8 poses in one. All the poses come with the very cool mesh retro car couch with poses installed. 


My dress is new by Has Been at the current round of My Slink Obsession. It comes with a color change HUD that lets you change four different parts of the dress independently into 22 colors both bold and pastels. It has four fitted mesh versions and one is fitted to my Slink Physique. I love mesh fitted to mesh bodies! I am wearing this with my curvy shape. I think my curvy shape fits retro pictures best anyway. You only have a few more days to shop MSO, so hurry over to slink west to get all the goodies for your slink parts. 

My shoes are new by Eudora 3D at the new round of Kustom 9 that opened yesterday. They feature sexy pinup girl art and the fatpack has a texture change HUD to change the main color and base of the shoe into 6 colors independently of each other- so you can mix and match. At only 595L, the fatpack is definitely the way to go with these shoes. I am loving the pinup art!




Shoes: Eudora 3D Pinup Pumps Fatpack  (Slink High) @ Kustom 9 January
Dress: Has Been - Jive Dress Slink Physique Fit @ My Slink Obsession
Attachments: Slink Hands, High Feet, Physique
Hair: TRUTH  Tulip 2 
Skin: Glam Affair - Summer skin - Jamaica 02
Lipstick: Glam Affair - Summer - Lipstick 01
Pose Prop: {NanTra} Shut Up and Drive 8 RARE @ OMG Gacha

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!