Rebel Hope Sassy

I have more fitted mesh on today- both my Rebel Hope outfit and Has Been boots are fitted to my Slink Physique and can be found for on...


I have more fitted mesh on today- both my Rebel Hope outfit and Has Been boots are fitted to my Slink Physique and can be found for only 95L at My Attic until 1/31. I am enjoying fitted mesh so much that I was a little surprised with the results of my fitted mesh poll: 35% Love fitted mesh, 39% Hate fitted mesh, and 26% Sometimes like fitted mesh. You can still vote in the fitted mesh poll, here. I did not like it either until mesh bodies, but items fitted to my mesh bodies have been perfection for me so far no matter what shape I am wearing. I have on my curvy shape today with my Physique.



Tights: Schadenfreude Black Miami Fishnet Leggings
Outfit: Rebel Hope Sassy Bra and Panties Pink - Slink Body @ My Attic January
Boots: Has Been - Charm Boots - Slink Physique Fit @ My Attic January
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Sedona Valley Gypsy Set
Hair: MINA  - Linda Busty 01 @ My Attic January
Skin: Glam Affair - Angelica V2 - Jamaica 01
Pose 1: Bounce This Poses - Sitting 5
Pose 2: Everglow Comfy 1

Furniture and Decor:
Abiss Alto Sofa Set
-tb- Spring Living - Vintage Books 1
Atomic {Panda Tea Party} various
-tb- Small Vase of Roses - Pink
Candy Wedding #W003 Rose Candle White
O.M.E.N - My Fairytale - Cinderella's Happy Ever - RARE
-tb- Rotary Phone - Pink
!Ohmai: Teacup Piglet Gatcha [Royal Edition: Princess] RARE
[LJ] Candy Jar - UNCOMMON - Ribbon Pink - Sticks
=Z=Water lantern C(Pink)
:CP: Dean Door Shelf Plum
{af} Tiffany Dining Table

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!