Kaithleen's at My Attic

My Attic at The Deck is open again and the theme is Temptation. I love this event! Tons of amazing items for only 95L each until the e...


My Attic at The Deck is open again and the theme is Temptation. I love this event! Tons of amazing items for only 95L each until the end of the month. Kaithleen's brings us this sweet peter pan collar dress that I really love. Kaithleen's is all original mesh too. This dress needed to be sweetened up and I went for a cute school girl look. As long as everyone playing are adults, I enjoy this cute "temptation."




Shoes: Reign.- MaryJanes- Tan
Necklace: Cae :: Love/ Teleport to Cae
Hair: Exile::Quiet Afterthought
Dress: Kaithleen's Bubbi Classy Dress - Pink @ My Attic January
Attachments: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Socks: Cannibelle~ Ribbed Overknee Socks Monochrome for Physique
Skin: Glam Affair - Angelica V2 - Jamaica 01
Poses: Everglow Sweet Pose Set/ Teleport to Everglow
Picture Place: WinterFall
Windlight: Kirsten's Sweet Pink/ Download

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!