Agony of Defeat

        Nantra has a hilarious pose set, Agony of Defeat, at the current round of The Liaison Collaborative . It contains 8 pose...





        Nantra has a hilarious pose set, Agony of Defeat, at the current round of The Liaison Collaborative. It contains 8 poses (mirrors included) in a gacha machine and the two not so graceful ones are the RARE items in the machine. I usually take ice skating pictures where I am doing amazing things, but the reality is more like the above, lol. I live in Florida and there are not a lot of opportunities to practice ice skating in my RL. 



        I am also featuring a lot of goodies from the current round of N21. Doe is there with this adorable light piggy tail bun hair. The lights come with a texture change HUD and a light mouthie is included. This is a gacha hair- so try a few pulls and good luck! My skating outfit and scarf are from Dead Dollz at the event. This is also a gacha item and I tried for the rare, but alas I was not lucky. I really like this white/gold common skating dress though! Finally, I found some sparkly, glitterly gold lipstick and eyeshadow from Veechi at the event. This is also a gacha item and it is only made for Catwa heads. 



On Kirsten: 
Poses: {NANTRA} The Agony of Defeat @ The Liaison Collaborative 
Hair: Doe: Twinkle @ N21
Scarf: 3. Dead Dollz - Avatars on Ice - Flip Scarf @ N21
Dress: 4. Dead Dollz - Avatars on Ice - Lutz White @ N21
Eyeshadow: Veechi - Tessa Shadow Catwa / Glam #1 @ N21
Lipstick: Veechi - Glitter Lipstick Catwa / Gold #8 @ N21
Head: CATWA Destiny
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skates: N-core SKATES "White" for Maitreya Lara



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!