Happy New Year 2017

        Tomorrow is New Year's Eve and I know many of you are looking for formals for this weekend sometime. I am wearing a new gow...




        Tomorrow is New Year's Eve and I know many of you are looking for formals for this weekend sometime. I am wearing a new gown by Just Because that was just released in the mainstore. The top is glittery and the bottom is satiny and materials enabled- so in the right windlight/ lights it really shimmers (and I tried to capture that in my photo!). To really see it, you need to wear it in the game with ultra settings and materials on in your graphic preferences. You also need a light source (sunlight/ in game lights) and a pretty windlight helps too. Just Because has released a number of gorgeous fitmesh gowns this year so make sure you check out the store as you shop!

        I also made a Formal Shopping List post last year that is still pretty relevant. It is all of my store suggestions for looking for the most current fitmesh formals. You can also sort my blog using the FORMAL tag to only see those posts. Check those out if you are dress shopping this weekend!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and a Happy New Year!



Gown: *Just Because* Christine Gown and Jacket - FatPack - Lara/ Teleport
Hair: Doe: Sugar [fitted] - Fatpack @ collabor88 December
Jewelry: (Yummy) Winter Flower Set - Silver
Head: CATWA  Destiny V4.9
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair - Giusy - Catwa Mesh Head Applier - America
Pose: = Fashiowl Poses = Let's Make a Toast

Decor: 
{anc} cirque de reverie .1/ nuit / tent RARE
{anc} cirque de reverie .14/ nuit / balloon stand
{anc} cirque de reverie .13/ balloon / floor
GOOSE - 2017 Balloon stand RARE
GOOSE - HAPPY NEW YEAR banner
GOOSE - Party table
GOOSE - NYE party candy
GOOSE - NYE table stand
+Half-Deer+ Fairylight Balloons - Hologram - Group


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!