Kiki

        Blueberry has released two new releases at their mainstore recently. I am wearing the Kiki knotted top and shorts (and there...



        Blueberry has released two new releases at their mainstore recently. I am wearing the Kiki knotted top and shorts (and there was also a recent sexy jumpsuit release as well). I am wearing one of the fatpack exclusive metallic colors in this top. This one reminds me of rose gold, which I love. Get over to the Blueberry sim (or the mirror sim if it's full) to get these great new releases. The Birthday round of Uber is also going strong and Exile released this beautiful long flowy hair, Shape of You, at the event. Happy 3rd Birthday, Uber!



Top: Blueberry - Kiki - Knotted Top/ Teleport
Shorts: Blueberry - Kiki - Ripped Shorts/ Teleport
Hair: Exile:: Shape of You @ Uber
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer Ashanti - CERISE
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v2.11
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Skin: Glam Affair Guisy
Lipstick: Just Magnetized - Orchid Lipstick
Eyeshadow: Studio Exposure Nightclub Vers 05
Pose: Luth Posh 13


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!