Bella

        Narcisse just released these shoes at Bloom . When I saw them I got a great retro vibe and wanted to pair them with some V...




        Narcisse just released these shoes at Bloom. When I saw them I got a great retro vibe and wanted to pair them with some Vintage clothes and cars. I love retro clothing. The bella peep toes have a thick wedge heel and a cute little bow detail on the front. They are being sold with a 30 color change HUD that changes the leather, edging, and bow separately. 





Shoes: Narcisse- Bella PeepToe Heels @ Bloom
Top: Narcisse- Dinah Shirt - Pastels/ Teleport
Shorts: Narcisse- Enid Shorts - Prints / Teleport
Hair: TRUTH / Lady/ Teleport
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Pink Fuel Posie 2
Pose: Infiniti Saucy 7


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!