Flying High

        Blush is packed with sweet, sexy items. I am showing the Kaithleen's romper and Decoy shorts that you can find at thi...




        Blush is packed with sweet, sexy items. I am showing the Kaithleen's romper and Decoy shorts that you can find at this event. Just Because released the top on the left with foldover parts, ruffles, and lace side panels at Uber. I love the denim textures too! Wasabi released the new sexy, wavy long hair on the right at the current round of faMESHed. My cute balloon poses with props were just released by Nantra at The Liaison Collaborative






        Shoetopia is in full swing with so many amazing shoes. I did a quick post of just the shoes from N-core and Essenz as soon as I got them, but also wanted to do a styled post as well. Shoetopia is only 2 weeks long and I wanted to make sure I got a quick news post out at the start of the event. I am wearing one of the new N-core shoes on the left and Essenz on the right. Make sure to stop by Shoetopia before April 16th. 







        This week, Kunglers is having their Annual Sale. It is a store wide event, and discounted items are marked with a "RED STAR". The sale goes from April 5th-12th. There will be some top sellers for L$ 50 - 90 and almost 80% of store is having discounts from 50% - 80%. I can't tell you how much I recommend all of the jewelry at Kunglers. It is always so gorgeous and I am wearing two of the necklaces above. Make sure to get to the store by April 12th and stock up on pretties!

Teleport to Kungler's Annual 50-80% off SALE!




On Left:
Shorts: Decoy - Apple Shorts: Red (Maitreya) @ Blush
Top: Just BECAUSE Daisy Top - FatPack - Lara @ Uber
Shoes: N-core ELSA "Fatpack" for Maitreya Lara @ Shoetopia
Necklace: Kunglers Camilla necklace - Cardinal/ Teleport *50-80% off SALE*
Hair: Magika - Solace
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: League Ella



On Right:
Outfit: Kaithleen's Anna Romper - Fatpack Maitreya @ Blush
Hair: Wasabi // Leilani @ faMESHed
Shoes: Essenz - Veracruz (All colors) Maitreya @ Shoetopia
Necklace: Kunglers Sabrina necklace - Obsidian / Teleport *50-80% off SALE*
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Skin: Glam Affair Lidia

Poses with Prop: {NANTRA} 99 Luftballons @ The Liaison Collaborative



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!