Butterflies

        I am showing a few gorgeous items that are in shorter 2 week events and they end on April 30th. Cae is at Bloom with th...





        I am showing a few gorgeous items that are in shorter 2 week events and they end on April 30th. Cae is at Bloom with the Mariposa jewelry set and Arte is at Cosmetic Fair with the Dimension eyes. I stopped by Cosmetic Fair and picked up a few goodies and I found a few new-to-me makeup stores too. I really love makeup appliers and how they can change my skin and look. Hurry to both Bloom and Cosmetic Fair before April 30th. 



Eyes: Arte - Dimensions Eyes @ Cosmetic Fair
Jewelry: Cae :: Mariposa :: Collection @ Bloom
Headband: +Half-Deer+ Blossom Baby - Rose Cat - Bright RARE
Dress: -Pixicat- Thorn.MiniDress - Flower nr1
Hair: TRUTH / Bewkie (March VIP Group Gift)/ Teleport
Skin: Insol Candy
Eyeshadow: [POUT!] Elegant touch eyeshadow @ Cosmetic Fair
Lipstick:  *Navzar* The First Time Lipsticks Palette @ Cosmetic Fair
Head: CATWA  Kimberly 
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Pose: Focus Poses On the Floor 10
Flowers: ~*GOD*~ Tulpi
Grass: MishMish - Sweet Short Grass


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!