Tokyo By Night

        I am excited because Livalle has been designing more shoes lately. She just released these chunky platforms with a soft ri...



        I am excited because Livalle has been designing more shoes lately. She just released these chunky platforms with a soft ribbon wrap detail at Sanarae and is about to release some bunny mode boots at the next round of faMESHed. I am so cool with that because her shoes are always works of art. Do you see the material shine on these shoes?! I mean for real- they are so pretty! Just Because just released this super sexy leather dress at the new round of Uber. The designer said it was out of her comfort zone, but it is definitely not out of mine. I told her, no worries, I would show the sexy for her. This would be the perfect dress for your next night out! My short bob is new by Truth, also at Uber. I can't get over the stylist HUD that is included. There are literally 13 different ways to wear this hair! 








Dress: Just BECAUSE Georgie Dress @ Uber
Hair: TRUTH / Panny @ Uber
Shoes: {Livalle} Siouxsie - Platform Heels @ Sanarae
Bracelet Right: (Kunglers) Efigenia bracelet- Amethyst/ Teleport
Necklace: Kunglers Lidia necklace - silver amethyst/ Teleport
Bracelet Left: Kunglers Rebecca bracelet - L - Amethyst/ Teleport
Rings: Kunglers Rebecca ring  - Amethyst - BENTO/ Teleport
Head: CATWA Kimberly 
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Skin: Pink Fuel Minji/ Teleport
Pose 1: Foxcity Sits VOL2-3
Pose 2: Paper Rabbit Pose 31
Background: The Bearded Guy *Tokyo By Night* Backdrop  -  RARE
Windlight: Crystalny - Enchantment 01



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!