Hanging By A Moment

I'm desperate for changing Starving for truth I'm Closer to where I Started Chasing after you I'm falling even more in lo...



I'm desperate for changing
Starving for truth
I'm Closer to where I Started
Chasing after you
I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you
Forgetting all I'm lacking
Completely incomplete
I'll take your invitation
You take all of me






Outfit: -Narcisse- Chanty 2in1 Ruffle Bodysuit @ faMESHed
Shoes: Essenz - Havana (Maitreya) @ faMESHed
Hair: TRUTH / Bewkie *FREE March VIP Group Gift* *Pay to Join Truth Group*/ Teleport
Necklace: Yummy Spring Garden Necklace
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose Prop: Ardent Poses - Hanging by a Moment 2 @ Pose Fair


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!