Azuchi Cate

     There is a new original mesh fashion store, Azuchi . They have been making some great fantasy items at various events like We &l...



     There is a new original mesh fashion store, Azuchi. They have been making some great fantasy items at various events like We <3 Roleplay and more traditional items at shiny shabby. More recently they have this new dress, Cate, out at the current round of uber. This dress comes in fitmesh for Slink and Maitreya. The textures are materials enabled and I tried my best to capture that in my picture, but I don't think I can do the texture justice. You really have to see it up close when you are moving and lights are reflecting on it to really get the full effect. Also in order to wear my curvier shape with my larger boobs, I had to separate them and move them apart so the top did not push together and distort. So if you are having that problem, you can either wear normal sized boobs or adjust the separate/join slider in your shape. 

      I am continuing to play with and collect skin appliers for my new Catwa mesh head. Today I am wearing a new skin from The Skinnery. Although pretty, I have never liked those skins on my regular avatar face. I have decided I like everything on my Catwa head, lol, maybe just because I adore the head so much. Whatever the case, I think this skin is adorable on my head and I am really enjoying trying new skins. 


Jewelry: Donna Flora BEATRICE Set
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4
Hair: Magika [Hair] Meadow
Attached: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Top: [Azuchi] Cate Shirt Stripe Black Slink @ uber
Skirt: [Azuchi] Cate Skirt Black Slink @ uber
Shoes: {Livalle} Marissa -High Platform Heels- Purple (Slink)/ Teleport
Pose: Everglow Fresh 10
Skin Applier: [theSkinnery] Estee (Catwa Applier) - honey


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!