Elegant Lace

      I am really impressed with the ISON lace sets at Collabor88 . I think the texture and details are just gorgeous. I love the frin...


      I am really impressed with the ISON lace sets at Collabor88. I think the texture and details are just gorgeous. I love the fringe on the bottom too. It is just so elegant. It only comes in Maitreya fitmesh though and I like having things in Physique and Maitreya preferably because I interchange those two bodies so often. I am glad it does come in fitmesh though.  You can also find my Exile asymetrical bob at coll88 too, so cute and edgy. 

      My addiction to my Catwa head continues. I seem to fall in love with every skin I put on the head, lol. I am wearing the just released Lara Hurley Christy skin that is made for the Catwa head. I think it is gorgeous and I LOVE the 10 lipsticks and mole layer included. Lara Hurley skins always have had some of the best lips and lipsticks and I think they hit a home run with this applier. 





Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4
Shoes: Eudora 3D Jenn Pumps / Teleport
Hair: Exile::In These Shoes? @ Collabor88 October
Top: ISON - lace crop top -Maitreya Lara- (white) @ Collabor88 October
Skirt: ISON - lace pencil skirt -Maitreya Lara- (white) @ Collabor88 October
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer -Necklace and Earrings - Karina Court
Skin: Lara Hurley-Christy Midtone *Catwa Appliers*
Poses: Everglow Yummy 5 and 6


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!