Midnight

      Maai has been killing it with awesome original fitmesh designs. My pretty dress with an intricate swirly texture is brand new ...



     Maai has been killing it with awesome original fitmesh designs. My pretty dress with an intricate swirly texture is brand new and made in fitmesh for Physique and Maitreya. It only works with mesh bodies as no standard sizes are included (which I hope becomes the norm). I prefer fitmesh. This dress is available in 9 colors. I am wearing it in orange which is pretty unusual for me, but the orange and black just looked so Halloweeny to me and I am in the mood. I love this month and holiday. It is my favorite SL holiday. 



      Hiram and I have been going around to look at haunted places in SL. The Haunted places in SL tour notecard seems very outdated. We found that most of the links did not work. I had to search to find most places that we visited. I am in one of the haunted houses that I thought was pretty cool. 



Socks: *MUKA* Garter Thigh Socks - Physique @ Chapter 4
Necklace: Cae :: Scrolled :: Necklace/ Teleport
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4
Shoes: fri.day - Veronica.Platforms (Black) - Slink
Dress: MAAI Midnight dress Orange * Slink body/ Teleport
Attached: Slink Hands, Physique
Hair: TRUTH  Maren
Skin: WoW Skins Tan
Poses: Everglow Sugar 3 and 5


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!