Fetish Friday: Slink Thigh High Vinyl

      Welcome to my Dungeon. Slink updated their thigh high boots to include Physique fitmesh which of course fits your Physique me...


      Welcome to my Dungeon. Slink updated their thigh high boots to include Physique fitmesh which of course fits your Physique mesh body like a glove. The dark vinyl fatpack is my personal favorite. You get aubergine (shown above), black, red, electric blue, hot pink, and yellow slick and sexy vinyl in the multipack. 
      My outfit can be found at Kinky Monthly. My Insanya dress is only made in fitmesh for Physique, Maitreya, and TMP. It is only compatible with wearing a mesh body- which I think should be the norm. My Souzou Eien implements of doom on my back wall can also be found at Kinky Monthly. They are so detailed and wonderful. I love this sexy bdsm decor. They are mesh and either 1 or 2 land impact only. 


     There is also a super sexy floor pose pack at Kinky Monthly by Pose Maniacs. My pose above is one of six poses in the pack. 



Dress: :::insanya::: VDress - Black - Physique @ Kinky Monthly
Crop: MAAI riding crop black RARE
Hair: Suicide Gurls - Stanza Hair
Attached: Slink Hands, Physique/ Teleport
Boots: Slink Thigh Boots (Physique) Vinyl Aubergine and Red / Teleport
Skin: Belleza- Ava 2  Tan
Decor: ~*Souzou Eien*~ Vicious Implements Trio
Pose 1: aDORKable poses Mode 2
Pose 2: Pose Maniacs Avy @ Kinky Monthly


Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!