Witch, Better Have My Candy

      Seasons Story started yesterday and as usual its packed with cute things. This round is the 2nd anniversary so there are a bunch...


     Seasons Story started yesterday and as usual its packed with cute things. This round is the 2nd anniversary so there are a bunch of free gifts too. My Doe hair and my Muka shirt are both at Season's Story. The Doe hair is a cute ponytail with a color change bow. The Muka sweatshirt comes in two packs, each with 5 designs or colors, that you can change with a HUD. I got the Halloween pack because I needed the Witch, Better Have My Candy shirt. They are original mesh and come with Physique, Maitreya, and Belleza fitmesh sizes. I don't really think its made to wear by itself as a short dress, but I like it that way, rofl. 




     My Kunglers earrings will be at the new round of Cosmopolitan that opened today. They come in five different stone variations. 

     I am shooting my pictures at the TAG Gacha start location because its a cool, creepy mortuary with rain. I think the location is awesome. TAG Gacha starts October 17th. 

      My lipstick is not available yet and that is kind of unfair, but I am really loving my Catwa head and I wanted black lipstick. I think this might be a part of the Pink Fuel Catwa head applier that will be coming soon (woohoo). They are really pretty lips, huh!



Hair: Doe: Gretchen @ Seasons Story
Socks: *MUKA* Garter Thigh Socks - Physique @ Chapter 4
Top: *MUKA* Lea Halloween - Physique @ Seasons Story
Earrings: (Kunglers) Milena earrings - Garnet @ Cosmopolitan
Shoes: fri.day - Veronica.Platforms (Black) - Slink
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4
Body: Slink Physique
Skin: WoW Skins Tan
Pose 1 and 2: Eternal Dream Sweet Baby 3, Juxtapose - Bumbershoot Poses
Pose 3: Nantra Weather or Not



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!