Delice Slice

      Rawr! I am sure you are looking at my cool multi-strand Cae necklace, right. I thought so! Slice is brand new at the current roun...


      Rawr! I am sure you are looking at my cool multi-strand Cae necklace, right. I thought so! Slice is brand new at the current round of faMESHed. It comes with four necklace strands and you can turn them on or off via HUD. So you can wear only one, just two, three, or all four like I am wearing. The shortest strand has gems that are also color change via HUD as well. Make sure to check out this new Cae jewelry set at faMESHed!

     I am wearing the new Pink Fuel Morgana face applier on my Catwa head today. This was really made for the LOGO Alex head, but since it is Omega compatible it will work on lots of Omega compatible mesh heads, including mine which is Catwa. Another blogger, Sydd Sinister, is apparently a mesh head addict (lol) so she showed this PF face applier on a bunch of different Omega compatible mesh heads. I think it looks adorable on my Catwa (I am biased, I admit it. I am in love with Catwa), but the Pink Fuel designer, Mochi is  a perfectionist and is actually making one of these with different textures that will be specifically designed for your Catwa mesh head. The lips will be a little bit thicker and look more like Pink Fuel lips normally look. I saw a few beta pictures and they look amazing. Mochi is great!



     My super sexy fitmesh lingerie is by erratic. It was at the last round of collabor88 originally, but now you can find it in the main erratic store. Delice is stunning and fits my Maitreya Lara mesh body perfectly. If you missed this lingerie set, you really did miss something great and you should check it out at erratic. Also, today is the last day to pick up the NEW erratic lingerie set, Scarlet, at collabor88 for a discount. 

     Ok I have to tell you guys one more thing. I could not get the Pink Fuel to work on my Catwa yesterday at first. I was super bummed so Mochi made me a Catwa script one to try. She is so wonderful to me! I appreciate her so much! Finally, though I did figure it out. For whatever reason the scripts in my Omega hud were not working correctly. If you click on the Omega HUD relay for Catwa, a drop down appears. On the top right are hot pink cogs or wheels that you can click. When you click those a drop down dialog box appears. One of the options is DEBUG. Click that to reset the scripts in the Omega HUD. As soon as I did that, my PF face applier worked perfectly. 



Jewelry: Cae :: Slice :: Set @ faMESHed October
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4
Lingerie: erratic / delice lingerie - black (maitreya)/ Teleport
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Devina
Skin Appliers: [Pink Fuel] <Apricot> - Morgana - LOGO ALEX Head and Maitreya applier/ Teleport
Omega System Kit - Catwa
Pose 1: Focus Poses on the Floor 10
Pose 2: Eternal Dream Sweet Baby 2


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!