Mesh Body Addicts Bi-Monthly Event

        Hello, Mesh Body Addicts! Mesh Body Addicts the event is going to start in just a few hours, Tuesday October 20th at 12:00 mid...


        Hello, Mesh Body Addicts! Mesh Body Addicts the event is going to start in just a few hours, Tuesday October 20th at 12:00 midnight. Some of the best original mesh/ fitmesh designers on the grid are going to be permanent designers at MBA: Blueberry, Just Because, Erratic, Vinyl, Valentina E., Eve, Miss Chelsea, Ricielli, Hucci, fishy strawberry, Cynful, DE Designs, Insanya, Absolut Vendetta by Vista, T.M.B (Tease Me Boutique), and AB. These amazing designers will be joined with other great guest designers to bring you what will quickly become one of the hottest events in SL- Mesh Body Addicts Bi- Monthly Event. MBA will start on the 20th of these 6 months: February, April, June, August, October, and December. The event will run until the 10th of the next month- so this round ends November 10th. The event focuses on mesh body compatible fashion, skins, and accessories, particularly fitmesh. 
        
       Today I have two items that will be featured in the event. My Cynful Suede halter dress and KC Couture shoes. This dress is available in 18 colors (shown here in Berry). The Cynful dress comes in 5 fitmesh sizes for Slink, Maitreya, and Belleza V/F/I as well as 5 standard sizes.  My Stardom shoes come with a 40 texture change HUD that allows you to change four parts of the shoe independently: Main, Back, Heel, and Laces. I made a chocolate berry combination to go with my berry dress. These shoes are also rigged for six different high feet- Slink, Maitreya, Belleza, TMP, N-core, and Eve. No matter what mesh body you are addicted to, these shoes will fit your feet! 


      I have to talk about my hair and my necklace too. My piggy-tail hair is by Doe at Epiphany, called Spoopy. It comes in 14 common and 4 RARE versions. I am wearing the blonde pack. You can also wear this hair solid (as I am wearing it) or two-tone. The bows change to 25 colors and you can change the right and left bow independently of each other to make them different colors. 

      I made a loud sound when I put on this necklace. I really love Pi and this simple, classic necklace was a hit for me. It is by Cae at Geeks n' Nerds that just opened two days ago. Cae has three geeky themed exclusive necklaces at the event. 






Dress: [Cynful] Suede Halter Dress -  Slink Physique 2.0 @ Mesh Body Addicts
Shoes: KC Couture Stardom Heels (Slink) @ Mesh Body Addicts
Necklace: Cae :: Pi :: Necklace @ Geeks n' Nerds
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4
Hair: Doe: Spoopy (solid)  Blondes @ Epiphany
Attached: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Skin Head/Applier: Lara Hurley Skins Christy Midtone
Poses: Everglow Candy 6 and Soft 03, Luth Vintage 08


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!