Being a Disney Princess

    I saw Lucie Bluebird wearing this Evie's Closet dress and I had to run to We <3 Roleplay and get it. It is really gorgeous...


    I saw Lucie Bluebird wearing this Evie's Closet dress and I had to run to We <3 Roleplay and get it. It is really gorgeous. I feel so very girly and princess-like while wearing this gown. The event ended at the end of December, but I am sure this dress will be at the main store soon (sorry). I hope you got it at the event; it is sooo pretty! I saw this picture of a man catching his wife being a Disney princess and that inspired my picture today. That is kinda awesome in every way. This is my interpretation of that same magical feeling. 



     The other thing I fell in love with recently is this Yummy crystal jewelry at the current round of N21. I got both varieties black and silver and this gold and taupe version. I think the crystals are some of the best I have ever seen in the game. I adore this jewelry set. 



Jewelry: (Yummy) Crystal Ribbon Necklace and Earrings - Gold/Taupe @ N21
Formal: *Evie's Closet* Giselle Gown - FITMESH - Lilac
Hair: elua  Gemma_Lightblonde @ uber
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.3
Ring: JCNY - 'FOREVER
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Skin: Pink Fuel Morgana
Pose Props: [Lauria] Butterflies


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!