Dreamer

      Neve just released a few new outfits and this Dreamer one really spoke to me. I love the turtleneck sweater and frilly little ...



      Neve just released a few new outfits and this Dreamer one really spoke to me. I love the turtleneck sweater and frilly little floral skirt. As usual there are a lot of color variations you can pick from and each one has a 4 color change HUD that you can mix n' match. There are three new hair releases in the main enVOGUE store. I don't think its a surprise that this one with the cute pearl floral headband is my favorite- it's so girly!



      Cheeky Pea has this industrial set at the current round of uber and I love it! I added some other boho decor that I had and made a cute living room space. 





Outfit: neve outfit - dreamer doily - Lara/ Teleport
Hair: enVOGUE HAIR - Rihanna Fitted Accesory/ Teleport
Shoes: fri.day - Opal.Heels (Blush) - Slink
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace and Earrings - Solaris Pearl Droplets
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.3
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Skin: WoW Skins Anais Tan
Poses: Everglow Girls 514; Juicy 4

Furniture and Decor: 
:Cheeky Pea: Modern Industrial Set @ uber
Luas Boho Summer Set
junk. wannabe boho set (assorted items)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!