Mesh Body Addicts January

     A new round of Mesh Body Addicts starts January 10th at midnight, in just a few hours. I hope you are as excited as I am about...



     A new round of Mesh Body Addicts starts January 10th at midnight, in just a few hours. I hope you are as excited as I am about this event! With sponsors like Just Because, Cynful, Miss Chelsea, Hucci, fishy strawberry, insanya, Vinyl, DE Designs, Valentina E, EVE mesh body, Absolut Vendetta, and TMB- we will see tons of amazing original fitmesh designs. I can't wait! This event runs from January 10th to 30th. 

     To get started I have a Pink Pearl Designs dress and ILLI shoes that are both going to be exclusives at MBA. The dress is studded in an intricate design and the shoes have studs on the straps as well. The dress is available in a number of pastel and dark colors. The shoes come with a color change HUD as well as the ability to tint each part to any color. You can even input the RGB numbers. The main part, front, straps, bottom, back, and metal all change independently of each other. I am showing everything using my Slink Physique, hands, and feet- which I am very addicted to. 


      Kunglers just released this bold statement necklace, Philippa, in a number of different stone combinations at the new round of On9 that opened today. The gorgeous matching earrings were a previous release that you can find in the main store. I adore this jewelry set!





Dress: [Pink Pearl Designs] Audrey Dress {Slink} @ Mesh Body Addict January
Shoes: ..::ILLI::.. SLink Sera Heels @ Mesh Body Addict January
Earrings: (Kunglers) Philippa earrings- Amethyst/ Teleport
Necklace: (Kunglers) Philippa necklace - Amethyst @ On9
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.3
Body: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique/ Teleport
Hair: TRUTH  Bobbie
Skin: Pink Fuel Morgana
Poses: Everglow Afternoon


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!