Refreshing Gwen

      What a busy week I have had. Coming back to RL after vacation is always difficult. Meanwhile there are tons of amazing items ac...



      What a busy week I have had. Coming back to RL after vacation is always difficult. Meanwhile there are tons of amazing items across the grid. Blueberry has this cardigan dress at uber. I have seen it worn as a sweater top and also as a short sexy dress (as I am wearing it). I thought it went well with my Alexandra N-Core boots because the socks mimic the bottom detail of the cardigan. When you buy these boots, you get the socks in a bunch of color options in each purchase. My Cae jewelry is new at the current round of faMESHed. The refresh set has three necklace strands each with individual color change stones. I have turned off the longest necklace strand. You can turn the necklace strands off and on via HUD. 




Dress: Blueberry - Gwen - Cardigan Dress - Maitreya @ uber
Jewelry: Cae :: Refresh :: Necklace and Earrings @ faMESHed
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.3
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Boots: N-core ALEXANDRA "Choco" for Maitreya Lara
Poses: Everglow Onyx 3 and 8; Comfy 4


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!