Bethesda

      I have some more goodies from Mesh Body Addicts today. These sexy Phedora boots really caught my eye. They are kind of steam ...



      I have some more goodies from Mesh Body Addicts today. These sexy Phedora boots really caught my eye. They are kind of steam punk and maybe a little bit retro with the shape of the toe and laces. All of the parts of the boot change textures independently of each other- making a ton of possible combinations. My DE Designs skirt and LX top are also both at MBA. 


   My hair is new by Doe at Season's Story. It has a cute little bun on the back too. 




Boots: Phedora. Bethesda Maitreya @ Mesh Body Addicts
Top: *LX* Simply. Maitreya Natural @ Mesh Body Addicts
Skirt: DE Designs - Sheryl Skirt - Maitreya @ Mesh Body Addicts
Hair: Doe: Anita @ Season's Story
Necklace: (Kunglers) Neptune necklace - golden/ Teleport
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.3
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Pose 1: aDORKable Lean 6
Pose 2: Everglow Sugar 3


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!