Too Cute

      I am super cute from the front and the back so I could not decide what to shoot- so I did both. Livalle has these new wedge Ma...



      I am super cute from the front and the back so I could not decide what to shoot- so I did both. Livalle has these new wedge Mary Janes at SaNaRae and there are four versions with hearts on the back of the wedge. So cute! I love them. With Valentine's around the corner- these are just perfection. I was inspired so I paired them with other heart accent pieces too. My adorable Doe piggy tails are new at the current round of uber. I am wearing the blonde pack with the dip option in the HUD. 



Shoes: {Livalle} Pamela -Platform MaryJanes- Pink Heart (Slink) @ SaNaRae
Hair: Doe: Quinn (solid) @ uber 
Top: Heartistic Heart Top Black Stripes: Slink
Skirt: Blueberry - Lorie - Folded Skirts - Slink - White
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.3
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - True Hearts Set
Body: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Headband: {le fil casse} hearts a flutter headband #8 double
Tights: Izzie's - Heart Tattoo Tights
Poses: marukin lotus ying and Eternal Dream Random 8



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!