Dancing into the New Year

     I am going to dance right on into the New Year. I am going to view the New Year with optimism and hope for great things this year....


     I am going to dance right on into the New Year. I am going to view the New Year with optimism and hope for great things this year. Positive thinking wins the day! I hope each of you dance into the new year as well and that wonderful things are in store for you this year. 


      Helping me to dance into the New Year beautifully is my Dead Dollz ballerina outfit at the current round of shiny shabby. It is a gacha outfit with 9 commons and one rare. With only that many items, it was pretty easy to get the Rare. I actually got two of them and have the other one and a few other items in this set for sale in my marketplace Gacha store, Kirsten's Gacha Garden




Hair: D!va  Hair "Mana" (Cat's eye)
Shoes: Dead Dollz Ballet Legwarmers+Pointe RARE @ shiny shabby
Top: Dead Dollz Ballet Leotard - Nude @ shiny shabby
Skirt: Dead Dollz Ballet Skirt - Black @ shiny shabby
Sweater: Dead Dollz Ballet Sweater - Nude @ shiny shabby
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.3
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Pose Prop: Project Puppet Ballet Studio Prop



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!