Solace

        Uber is phenomenal this round. I am wearing the Neve outfit, N-core boots, and Wasabi Pills hair that are all exclusives a...




        Uber is phenomenal this round. I am wearing the Neve outfit, N-core boots, and Wasabi Pills hair that are all exclusives at Uber. I am so in love with this outfit that I have on today. I feel cute! Hiram is wearing a new shirt that is at The Men's Department. He also just got a bento mesh head and I love it- it reminds me of pre-mesh head Hiram.





On Kirsten: 
Boots: N-core EILEEN "Fatpack" for Maitreya Lara @ Uber
Skirt: Neve skirt - lead Lara @ Uber
Sweater: Neve top - shadows Lara @ Uber
Hair: Wasabi Pills January Mesh Hair w/ Scarf  @ Uber
Head: CATWA  Kimberly v3.0
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Skin: Pink Fuel Adeline


On Hiram: 
Necklace: etham - Chainmail Biohazard Necklace
Shirt: etham - Saul Henley - Slink @ The Men's Department
Jeans: [Deadwool] Broberry jeans - Slink - washed peacock
Skin: Clef de Peau.Bradley T5 [CATWA] Applier
Head: CATWA Daniel  v3.0
Body: Slink Physique Male

Pose Prop: Comfort Sofa - Purple Poses + Me [ Couple Poses]
Picture Place: Deciduous (rez with free group) (See all of Kirsten's Picture Places)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!