Makeup Monday Luxrebel

        I have become addicted to a new makeup brand: Luxrebel . I can't stop buying the lipstick! They are all so flawless. ...





        I have become addicted to a new makeup brand: Luxrebel. I can't stop buying the lipstick! They are all so flawless. I am wearing a Catwa head, but this brand has also made some makeup for Lelutka as well. I made a video to show you all of my Luxrebel goodies. Happy Makeup Monday!








Top Photo
Lipstick: LUXREBEL - Lipgloss collection #1 Candy Pack @ Vanity
Eyes: LUXREBEL - Group Gift Eyes *FREE, Join free group*
Skin: Pink Fuel Minji
Eyeliner: Veechi - Winged Liners CATWA

Luxrebel Makeup in Video:
LUXREBEL - Amanda Collection Lipstick (Catwa)
LUXREBEL - Mira Lipstick 
LUXREBEL - LIPGLOSS COLLECTION #1 (CATWA) FATPACK
LUXREBEL - Lona Lipstick [Catwa]






Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!