Marilyn

        Have you seen the beach photographs of Marilyn Monroe taken by famed photographer Andre de Dienes in 1949? I have attempted...




        Have you seen the beach photographs of Marilyn Monroe taken by famed photographer Andre de Dienes in 1949? I have attempted to recreate some pictures inspired by that picture shoot and it was made possible by the amazing bento (hand and face) Image Essentials pose set Marilyn at Vintage Fair 2018. My Kaithleen's outfit, Cae sunglasses, and Exile hair are also exclusive new releases at Vintage Fair. 






        I made a collage of all the other poses in the Image Essentials Marilyn fatpack, 8 in all. I love this pose set so much!






Outfit: Kaithleen's Lyan Vintage Romper Dot  @ Vintage Fair 2018
Glasses: Cae :: Jackie :: Sunglasses @ Vintage Fair 2018
Hair: Exile:: Sugar, Sugar @ Vintage Fair 2018
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose Prop: Image Essentials Marilyn @ Vintage Fair 2018


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!