Roadtrip

         It is the time of year when young people pack up the cars and head to the beach. I am all packed and ready for vacation....





         It is the time of year when young people pack up the cars and head to the beach. I am all packed and ready for vacation. Let's Go! My adorable shorts with layered scalloped edges are new by Just Because at faMESHed and my floral sandals were just released by Reign at their mainstore. The plants remind me of succulents, so cute. They come in a 25 texture change fatpack and the flowers and sole change separately. 




Top: Just BECAUSE Daisy Top / Teleport
Shorts: Just BECAUSE Jenny Shorts @ faMESHed June
Shoes: REIGN.- BLOOMIN' SLIDES / Teleport
Hair: *ARGRACE* TSUMUGI - Platinum
Head: CATWA Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: Le Poppycock-Laid Back
NOMAD // Vintage Roadtrip Car // Blue



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!