Tranquility

        I love the ribbons wrapped around my ankles and tied with a big bow in the new Essenz shoes released at Vanity this mon...





        I love the ribbons wrapped around my ankles and tied with a big bow in the new Essenz shoes released at Vanity this month. My outfit is from a new store, Butter, that is also at Vanity. For a first effort, this outfit is pretty cute. I love the design. The texturing needs to mature a little bit, but the mesh is nice and fits well. Also, you can't wear the pieces separate. The shirt and shorts can only be worn together. My hair is the new FREE group gift from Truth. If you are not in the Truth VIP group, you need to join. The small group free is WELL worth the 12 free hairstyles we get every year. 



Shoes: Essenz - Spain @ Vanity
Outfit: Butter Savannah White @ Vanity
Hair: TRUTH / Fiji *FREE* Group Gift/ Teleport
Head: CATWA  Kimberly
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!