Siren

        I love sequins and shiny things! My new Narcisse dress is covered in shimmery sequins, gorgeous! It is new at Vanity , w...




        I love sequins and shiny things! My new Narcisse dress is covered in shimmery sequins, gorgeous! It is new at Vanity, which is a new monthly event that started in June. My shoes/stockings are new by Eudora 3D at faMESHed. If you are looking for a new party/clubbing/sexy outfit- this is it. Both are stunning!






Dress: Narcisse- Sylvie Apron Dress @ Vanity
Shoes: Eudora 3D Wanda Stillettos and Stockings @ faMESHed
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Allegra/ Teleport
Skin: Pink Fuel Minji
Lipstick: Luxrebel Lona
Head: CATWA  Kimberly 
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Pose 1: Foxcity Surface 2
Pose 2: Foxcity Detached 7m
Background: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Neon City VOL2 Black (With lights)



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!