Pink Fuel Lilou

        Pink Fuel just released a new skin, Lilou, at Lootbox . This is a gacha skin and I am showing the #13 Rare in the machine ...




        Pink Fuel just released a new skin, Lilou, at Lootbox. This is a gacha skin and I am showing the #13 Rare in the machine above. I will be honest. I don't normally like playing skin gacha machines. I LOVE gacha, but I am picky about skins and really only want one skin tone. Most skin gacha machines you are playing for skin tones and only get one tone per pull and not necessarily the one you want. Pink Fuel gacha is different. Let me tell you why you need to play! You get all the skintones, crystal, peach (shown), and latte, in every 100L pull. You are playing for makeup variations in Pink Fuel's gacha machine and that is wonderful because PF makes some of the prettiest makeup in the game, imo. This rare skin (above) is actually a base skin with minimal makeup so that you can add your own with ease and it comes with a few bonus skins that give you freckle options as well as 3 more skin tones- porcelain, vanilla, and apricot. 





Skin: Pink Fuel Lilou @ Lootbox
Hair: Truth Jamie/ Teleport
Jewelry: Cae :: Simplicity - Pearls :: Collection @ Cosmopolitan
Head: Catwa Kimberly
Eyes: Avi Glam. Solstice Eyes - Fatpack



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!