Splish Splash

        Uber has just opened for a new round and as usual, I need all the things. Today I am showing you the new Neve outfit, Wasab...



        Uber has just opened for a new round and as usual, I need all the things. Today I am showing you the new Neve outfit, Wasabi hair, Cae jewelry, and N-core shoes that can all be found at the new round of Uber.  On another note, this round of Arcade only has three days left and the Jian splashy dogs are sooo cute. Somehow the stars aligned and I got the splishy splashy to rez and happen all at the right moment above so that the picture in my head could come out onto the page. I love when that happens (and its rare, lol)! 







Skirt: Neve skirt - switch Lara @ Uber
Top: Neve top - ripple Lara @ Uber
Shoes: N-core AVA "Fatpack" Style 2 @ Uber
Hair: Wasabi // Brooklyn  @ Uber
Jewelry: Cae :: Majorca :: Collection @ Uber
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Head: CATWA Kimberly 
Skin: Egozy.Anjali (Pale)
Pose: . Infiniti . - On The Floor - 2
JIAN Splashy Spaniels 23. Eng Black Held @ Arcade
JIAN Splashy Spaniels 5. Brit Gold Companion @ Arcade


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!